Reunion

|

April has been flying by very quickly. My work sure seems to be piling up so I'm sure April will be quite a short month for me, or long depending on how much I dread the workload. So far, I would say I enjoy what I'm doing, although sometimes it can be very stressful but there is nothing in life that does not bring upon stress so no point in sulking. I like to get things done so you can imagine my delight in ticking tasks off my to-do list. 

Little Jazelle is finally home so thank god for that. She's cuter than ever. I just wish I can see her everyday. But then again, the nights would not be quiet!

Last weekend, I was at my friend Mimi's engagement. I wanna take this opportunity to again congratulate her and her fiance, and wish them all the best.  I'll be looking forward to her marriage hopefully not too long from now :)


Last but not least, my aunt and cousin from Canada are here for about 3 weeks. I've never met my cousin before but apparently, I've met my aunt before when I was 3 so I obviously can't remember that. But otherwise, its really nice having them here and meeting my cousin for the first time. They're leaving soon so I'm gonna miss them.

Dinner with my aunts and cousin at Excapade Sushi

I will try to update more often because sometimes I didn't even realise I've neglected this space of mine especially when everything is moving along so fast. Hopefully, I can get more pictures in as well...for the enjoyment of the readers, perhaps? :D

0 comments: