New Building

|

It's 9:33am on a weekend. I just had breakfast with my dad at his usual Seria mee stall, and as usual we bumped into this uncle and aunt who are always there on a Saturday morning. The old people say that the kolomee there doesn't taste as good as in the olden days before the business is passed on to sons and daughters. That is always the case, isn't it? The authenticity of the ingredients usually deplete as years go by. It's rather inevitable. Anyhow, as the younger generation, I have no complain because to me, it tastes as good as always.

Coming home from Seria, I had a chance to explore around outside our house a bit since we're blessed with a nice weather today.Yes, I'm bored. No, I do not want to wash the car.

Across the street from our home is this building in construction. Nobody's sure what this building is for, really. But many guessed that it will be a new sixth form center.


I brought one of the cats (the fat one) into the house because he was practically begging to be let in. The other cat don't seem to be bothered, climbing up to his spot near the roof of the cat house and not bothering to come down when I called so I let him be.

This one, though, loves attention. He'll stick to you whenever he sees you and keep calling out for attention. Well, one of those days, my mum said it'll be nice to make him clothes to wear so he got measured. I'll try to grab a pic of him in his new clothes when it's done.


This is not new because I've been harping on about it. I think my laptop has finally given up on me. There are more than one hardware failure I'm afraid so I might just get myself a new machine rather than trying to get this one repaired. Resources are scarce in this part of the world so buying a new battery don't seem like a good idea at all. I saw that it costs nearly $200 just for a damn battery, when I can get the same one in the UK for GBP30. And I've always thought that HP is one of the most reliable machines. Well, I was wrong. Lesson learned!

0 comments: