Secret Formula

|

How’s the holiday so far? Mine is kind of blurry with hints of Ugly Betty, shopping and a badminton session. That’s about it. Other than that, I can’t even remember what day it is on a particular day. But I’m trying to keep tab of what I’ve been up to. In general, not much I guess. And I’ve only just been told that there is a Spanish version of Ugly Betty that was shown on TV a long time ago. I don’t remember watching that though. But I do remember The Nanny, The X Files, Are You Afraid of the Dark and Back to the Future. That sort. Oh, and of course good ol’ Full House. But anyway, the Ugly Betty I’m watching now is the American one. The one with America. She’s a brilliant actress. I also love her character in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Alright, enough about the movies.

Since I am home, I see toys in front of me all the time. Ok, I’m exaggerating. Only when I watch TV do I see them. The living room has become my brother’s play room. Naturally, on one of the forgotten days, I played with dough. I know I’m not a kid but I see it as a work of art. Here’s my ‘art’.

This comes from the toy box by Doh-Dough called ‘Burger Set’ so burger it is. I was thinking about Krabby Patty and the secret ingredients so I got my own secret formula for that ;)

I tried (and failed) to make a pizza as well

And then there was another forgotten day when I decided to ‘design’ a spacecraft. Fancy stuff, eh?

0 comments: