Christmas

|

I just love the song No Me Doy Por Vencido by Luis Fonsi. Along with some other songs. I have no idea what the lyrics mean but the music is good. Apparently, the title translates to "I Don't Surrender". Good stuff ;)

Anyway, I'm watching the True Blood S2 now. That MaryAnn character is such a confusion for me. Like what the hell is she? But I haven't get to the end so I'm going to find out soon!

Sharon and I wanted to watch Princess and the Frog at the Mall the other day but there were two rows of seating left in front which is too close to the screen so we decided not to watch in the end. Sigh. I do love Disney's animated films about classic princess tales. Those tales are what most kids grew up listening and watching so it brings a kind of magical vibe to us even now. So I'm looking forward to watching it sometime hopefully when I get the chance.

Christmas is around the corner. How I wish I'm not home for Christmas. Haha. Cause that's where I've been for weeks. The worst part is my project is left untouch. My supervisor must be wondering why I haven't contacted her yet. I don't know what to do.

But let's not kill the Christmas spirit now. Wish everyone who's celebrating a very merry Christmas and a happy holiday.



0 comments: