Last Post for 2009?

|

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday. And also, Happy New Year 2010! That's a bit early but I don't know when I will next update this blog so better be safe. Wherever you are, whether you are celebrating Christmas or not, I hope you enjoy your day as I do mine. And we're counting down to a new year. Yeah!






The exam result is coming out soon. Honestly, I haven't given any thought about it until my friend reminded me. But am I concern? Actually, I'm more concern about what's in store for me in my final semester next year. It's gonna be like hell!

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot about New Year's resolution. Recycle last year's perhaps? But that way it doesn't feel fresh at all. I'll think about it when I have the time. Right now, I got a couple of things to do before 2010 arrive.

0 comments: