You Can't Always Get What You Want

|

This song is in my head ALL the time so it's the first thing I think of when I write this blog. Damn, it's still playing... can't stop!! I got this song from youtube by Band from TV, it's originally sung by the Rolling Stones. I think it's good, I don't know about the original version but this is good enough for me.

If you wanna check out this song, watch Season 4 House donno which episode but it's one of the tracks there..Maybe not released here yet. I haven't even finished watching Season 3! Hopefully sooner or later. Right now? Check this..

I'm doing a project with Eve and ShyNi which is to make a user interface about matchmaking. How cool is that? And frankly speaking, I've never registered for this kinda thing online so I dono how it works. I have a mental plan which looks like friendster where you can add people and stuff but really, me no match maker! But I'm pretty eager to do it. I wana know the popularity of matchmaking on the net, how desperate people register themselves and await destiny... u believe in true love online? I simply do not trust.

0 comments: