Ready or Not: not an option

|

I don't know why I have so many animal pictures in this blog..haihz

Ok, here's the summary of a new beginning.

First of all, I have to brainstorm (shoulda done that during the holiday) for programming project. Ms. Daphne said I have a choice between generating tic-tac-toe or making a J2ME game. Now, that's where the problem arises. I'm not exactly acquainted with J2ME. I just know that it's Java for mobile. I don't know how different it is from Java. I'm never good at Java anyway.. But I'm gonna try. Then there's the problem with the choice of games I can pick. I'm thinking I wanna do a board game: chess, reversi, those stuff but right now I haven't decide yet.

The course with Dr.Brown is also quite tough. I'm in a group with mates Shy Ni and Eve and we have to "make an interface to" something according to Dr.Brown. I'm not sure that's exactly what he said but it's something in that line. Lol.. We also have to write a short report on our usability experience. Wanna get it over with quickly..

Reading Comprehension..again? Hell, it's boring! To make it worse, I left my dictionary at home, my guide and my mentor. I guess I have to do my work in the library, maybe find some materials for the project and maybe a good novel.. I saw the John Rebus Novel by Ian Rankin and I bet it's good. But I still donno how to use that machine in the library for borrowing books.

Ok, enough crap for now :)

0 comments: