End of Q1

|

I seriously have no idea what I should write so maybe I shouldn't have written this post. But I feel like I have to? Hmm. Briefly, these days in terms of work nothing much to say there except its work. Honestly, I want to say I'm enjoying it but I don't want it to come back and haunt me.

In terms of latest gaming trend in smart phones, you guys know what I'm talking about. I swear if I see a TRIPOD one more time...! But I guess Draw Something has its benefits. We're actually developing our drawing skills! I mean how many FIRE have I drawn since I started playing this game? And stick men are certainly taking over our perception of a how a human should look like.

Well, one thing productive I did today is I helped my dad clear out the debris/stones/sand at the junction of the road in front of our house. Only thing is I only managed to work for 15 mins before I started feeling dizzy from the heat. So fail!

And of course I never end a post without a picture but since I hardly take any pictures these days, I guess this will do.

5 years of not giving a damn

0 comments: