Time To Read

|

Hello reader.

I wish I can say I've been procrastinating a lot lately, an activity I used to enjoy doing. I'm now at the stage of my life where I simply do not have time to waste. Don't get me wrong, this is good. I like to keep myself occupied, always. But I do miss those free times when I can just lay in bed all day and read a good mystery novel. One of the books I've purchased quite a while ago is this one right here, which I haven't got the chance to read yet.


Please don't spoil me with details because I really want to find some time where I can open up this book and start reading. I love this kind of suspense, action and mystery novel. Reading it is like watching a scene unfold, it's really THAT exciting for me. 

Speaking of exciting, my room is finally getting a face lift after more than a decade. I've chosen the colour for the wall, which is going to be a shade of light and even lighter peach. God knows why I chose those colours. I just hope they look good on the walls. I'm very excited to see my new room when it's done!

0 comments: