Spring

|

It's April and this could only mean...spring!

My cousin is spending his spring break over here in Leeds and so far it's been good. I've honestly never eaten this healthily in a long time. And what do you know, I cook on a daily basis! I never thought I would do that because I thought I've hung my apron for the year.

True to my word, I have also been exploring the neighborhood. It's good to be out there taking fresh air and getting the sun on my face. One thing I miss is jogging. I've been up so late every night that I find waking up before midday a really tough task to do. And so I feel like my day is shorter and hence it's precious.

And to end this rather short post (as always), here are some pictures my cousin took with his camera which is so much cooler than mine.





And a random person sitting amongst those lovely flowers. LOL

0 comments: