Manchester Trip

|

Last weekend we headed to Manchester for a trip to the Old Trafford stadium as well as Trafford Centre. I have to admit it was the first time I went on a train, ever! And I'm 23. That's something, right? And it was also the first bus travel I had since the trip from Heathrow to Paddington last month. I don't need to go on a bus in Leeds. Everywhere is within a walking distance!

So back to my story, we bought the day bus ride ticket for £3.50. They were about to have a match at the stadium that day so we weren't allowed inside. We hung around outside instead and snapped some photos. The place was crowded by supporters of the teams which 'til now I still don't know which teams played that day. Haha I don't deserve to be in that place, do I?

This is the sign from the side entrance.

And I assume this is the front? I'm confuse but I think it is :D

My friends, the next "United Trinity"

The team's logo inside the Megastore

At the Trafford Centre

Just outside Selfridges & Co.

A charity fountain inside Trafford Centre

Vending machines outside the toilets... and the girls :)

Amal chillin' outside ;)

This is one of the buses we took in the city

I don't exactly know when winter is but I know that the weather now is starting to be unbearable. It's like walking inside a freezer, except this freezer stretches for miles and miles and there is no exit door around. The best way to deal with this is to think "Summer". Or in my case, think "Brunei". Haha.

0 comments: