Walk the Dog

|

I keep telling everyone that I'm very busy lately. That is partly true because there are lots of things going on around me, things that are there for me to experience. I never had this kind of fun before. Back in my old uni years, I was always just chilling in my room playing guitar loudly and trying my best to annoy the hell out of my neighbors. My friends would come by my room and we would sing and stuff. I still remember the songs we made and I really miss those days. Funny thing is I'm now still in uni, albeit a different one, and still playing guitar, but I get to do a bit more than that which is awesome.

My friend and I went to the Christmas Light Switch-on in Leeds last Friday. Unfortunately, we did not stay long enough to catch Shayne Ward and McFly perform. I've never been to a place more crowded than this though!


Here's me standing in the middle of the German market. Mad human traffic here too.

Santa on the big screen!

Friday was Harry Potter 7 for a bunch of us as we headed to The Light to catch the movie. I love how the movie is a carbon copy of the book. Let's just keep it that way and don't get creative like what they did in the past HP films.


Saturday we hopped on the train to Huddersfield for some laser tag fun. I didn't know how tiring it can get and that I wasn't prepared for!


Let me shoot somebody already!

Since my coursework involves pets, I can't help staring at dogs when the owners are walking them. I feel like I must do something. But what? Observe the owner-dog relationship? Approach the dog's owner and ask a few questions? Pat the dog? Help walk the dog?

Don't mind me. I'm just thinking out loud because after writing this post, I'm going to attempt to do my coursework.

Bath the dog?

0 comments: