Good Stuff

|

Before I begin my journey on this post, I would like to greet all Muslims Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. I hope you guys have a wonderful first day and of course do enjoy the rest of raya as well!

Now back to my journey.

So on my dad birthday, we had a nice Italian tiramisu cake from Mum's Bakery thanks to a certain ko ko :P All these while I've been having cheese cakes and this is an absolutely satisfying transition.

The graduation is near! My friend and I went to take our robes on a Wednesday. I met up with some other friends as well. It's so good to see them again.

The classic cam-whoring in the toilet.

We dropped by Times Square as well. One thing I learnt, do not drive here because parking is impossible to find! Well, use a bicycle or walk or ask someone to drop you here. Luckily for us, we arrived there early so after a few turns we found a good spot. The late comers weren't so lucky though.


I kind of like this Super Save better than the Miri one. I guess it's because it's new.


Below should be the only reason you come to Times Square for now cos most of the shops aren't even completed yet.


Reason why I should watch US Open semifinal tonight:

Novak DJOKOVIC vs Roger FEDERER

Everybody knows Federer will sail through and meet Nadal in the final but being a Djokovic fan, I can't help having this glint of hope that Djoko might actually win this one.
This Slam is gonna make history once agian!

0 comments: