Camels and Graduation and Everything Nice

|

Before I start, I just want to remind tennis enthusiasts that the Asian swing is here! PTT Thailand Open and Malaysian Open will be held from 27th September 2010 onwards. Juan Martin will be back for Thailand Open after months of absence! But obviously Nadal will take the spotlight there. In the more humble tourney, Soderling and Davydenko will lead the Malaysian Open. Watch out for surprising upsets in these both tournaments!

Alright, back to my life.

I wanted to take a picture of the cute Blossom soft toy which I got from Happy Meal in McD but something ruined this picture. Try and guess what. It's so distracting!


I had this when I was in uni a few days ago. But I can't remember what I was there for and how I got into my sister's room at the hostel. All I remember was I haven't eaten and I was so hungry. The nasi lemak was a sight for sore eyes!


Camels this year. I wonder what NBT will come up with next year.


We are graduating pretty soon so it's time to hunt for materials. I've got myself a set of brooch and pin...well that's about it. I think everything else will be borrowed. I still don't have a pair of black shoes, which reminds me I don't have black stockings as well. It's a busy time for graduates!

0 comments: