Ligne Maginot

|

Apparently, Ligne Maginot or The Maginot Line is a line of defenses which the French constructed at its border to defend attack during the World War I. Hmm...interesting. Not very original though.

Speaking of French, I just watched the match between Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Robin Soderling at Shanghai Masters. Tsonga has got a baaadddd temper. He wrecked his racquet, hitting it to the ground twice until the frame broke, then gave it to the crowd. I don't like players who abuse their racquets. Those things are expensive! Now, ever since Soderling got into the final of French Open, I find myself supporting him more and more. I think he's a fine player. Djokovic's match is coming up soon. And later the much awaited Rafael Nadal so I hope they cruise to the next round.

I'm currently watching 30 Rock. It's not bad but it's not my favourite, for a comedy. I still prefer The Big Bang Theory and Monk. But I might change my mind as the series progressed. Who knows. And I am running out of ideas for a longer blabber so that's all today.

0 comments: