Wail Over

|

I went to the sports complex earlier today with Mimi because today is ECA day of course. I registered for squash but ended up playing tennis, not exactly the real tennis, just hitting the wall. It might sound enjoyable and relaxing. Apparently, it’s not. Half the time we spent clambering through bushes and tall grass to retrieve the balls that went over the wall. I think we both shot three balls each over the wall. And in the end, we lost one ball and called defeat. Obviously we’re not the better players around. In fact, we’ve never really played tennis before. I think it’s better if we just stick to doing stretching exercises during the squash session.

I have plans to go back early this weekend but there are some disruptions leading to me being ‘stranded’ at the hostel for at least two more days. First, it’s the reschedule of the MaMe class and then came along the humble and loyal monthly cleaning campaign which is marked as ‘compulsory’. Yes, a very enthusiastic word, I must say. I hope I can sign the attendance and crawl back to bed. I’m such a role model for a good hostelite =)

0 comments: