The Stolen Pair

|

I’m staying at the hostel this weekend. Coincidentally, I’ve got a class tomorrow on a Sunday morning. Sigh. So much for wanting to sleep until noon.

Just a minute ago, my hostel neighbour, whom I don’t even know by name, went out of her room, looked down and realized that one pair of her shoes was missing from the shoe rack. Yup, it’s obviously stolen. Wow…who would wanna steal a pair of shoes? What if I say it’s a pair of boots? With sleek heels and is really stylish. Any women (hostelites most probably) would wanna own it. Damn the thief! But think about it, if it was me, I wouldn’t place my favourite shoes outside my room. I’ll be damned if I did that. But maybe she misplaced it, you never know. Good luck to her in finding the shoes, if she’ll ever find it.

0 comments: