Tale of the Lizard's Tail

|

the pups are now in the cage! lol... just like any dog's fate at our home. we just can let them out if u noe wat i mean. it's ironic coz they're now eating leftovers just like the old ones. but i think it's better than chaining them at least they can run in circles in the cage! don't worry, the cage is BIG.

Well, I attempted to clean my room on several occasions but u'know, it's an 'attempt' so u can imagine it looks pretty much the same. I did manage to change my bed's mattress and bedsheet. Not bad. Except I found a lizard's tail below the bedsheet! I wonder how it got there! and my sis has been sleeping on it without realizing! ok, even a 'dead and dried' tail I don't wanna touch so I asked my bro and he just took it with his bare hands. Let's just say I hate lizards - period.

well, it's still early december so there's plenty more to do in the holiday.. I'm watching House M.D. at the moment.

0 comments: