Christmas Day

|

Merry Christmas to all peepz celebrating out there. Hope u enjoy it coz it's the highlight of the holiday!

Christmas eve - I did made sushi but it wasnt pretty. Taste good tho thanks to the wasabi. Sharon (my sis) made garlic bread, fried chicken, nuggets n crab balls and we had ice cream for dessert. Very simple right? Coz there were only me, sharon n my bro at home! My parents attended this wedding and shely had a party at her friend's so it's kinda boring. Bt at least today i learn to play a new song with the keyboard my bro stephen taught me. It's funny coz he's suppose to be the one playing the piano but i played more than him simply because i'm interested and he's not.

Well,exam result is coming out soon and i'm both nervous and excited! At least i don't have supp so i can pretty much relax before the next sem begins!

0 comments: