Vanishing Day

|

19th August 2007

I wanted to play ping pong or badminton with my sis today at LLRC. We went there but turned out there’s was a netball match so there goes my one-day-and-very-short holiday. Sigh. The following week should be a busy week for me but I’m still planning to watch some movies. I know I should be studying, doing my work and stuff but I really dread it. Like I said, I can’t last 30 minutes on my notes. When I’m stuck at some problems, I’ll simply put them aside. No harm done. I hope I won’t regret saying this when exam comes *_*”

I remember coming home Saturday night to find a corner of my room flooded with water from the air-con leaks, I mean really flooded! The worst part is, my brother and sisters walking around my room like nothing for a week and didn’t even bother to clean up the mess! Just coz it’s not their room so they don’t care. What the hell! It’s still leaking, by the way. The towel can’t seem to stop it. Duh! I think the paint below the air-con is starting to peel off. The leaks are making trailing marks on my wall! It’s a good thing I don’t have carpet on the floor. I don’t favor carpets. They attract dust and are hard to clean, esp stains. Well, I guess I’ll have my dad ask the repairmen to look at my air-con.

0 comments: