Splitting Lives

|

I have to make time for leisure and schoolwork and that, to me , is like living two lives(i know i'm exaggerating but it sure feels like it!) doing homework feels very different from watching movies, y'know. Why can we watch movies throughout the evening while we can only last half an hour studying? It is so unfair for the work! haha...

I went to Hua Ho Tutong twice last week and I met Mijah the first time I went there. Actually, I met Mijah wherever I went! I'm not saying it's a bad experience. Instead, I'm very excited coz I hardly get the chance to hang out with her! It's funny how we bounce into each other all the time. It's becoming like a kind of joke between us. Like we are fated or something.. Mijah, if you are reading this, thank you for everything. You know what I usually say right? Study hard ok!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO: my bro STEPHEN and my friend YA YUIN on 11th Aug

HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY (in case I don't go online) TO: CHOW MEI on 16th Aug (correct right? my guess..)

0 comments: