London 2012

|


We're in the midst of summer Olympics right now and I don't know about you but I'm a fan of this kind of events. It's a shame that not many people around me love it like I do. Too bad I missed our first local swimmer's tournament. He was dead last but nevertheless, he did beat his old record. So now I'm looking forward to our two other runners. We all know they won't even strike bronze but we're definitely cheering them on!

And that's Olympics. On this side of the planet, one good news is I finally got a job. Like a real job. Not a part-time that pays daily so obviously I'm very happy and so very ready for the challenge up ahead. I've been in this organisation for nearly 7 months now and I'm still loving every bit of it. It's not everyday you find a job you like so I guess luck has got something to do with it.

Another part of my life is I bought a zumba DVD thinking I would workout everyday. Turned out I only managed to follow 10 minutes of it before I slumped down on the sofa and gave up. My sister, on the other hand, has been following the full DVD nearly everyday since I got it. All I have to say for myself is this body ain't build for zumba. Nuff said.

Also, not many people know this but there is a new restaurant at OGDC in replacement of the old crappy one. We went there for lunch today. The food choices aren't a lot but the food itself is not so bad. Go check it out if you have the time!

Watch out for the next post because who knows what I'm going to write! I'm curious too!

2 comments:

~Pinkie~ said...

So are u not bonded to work for the government? :)

sleepy said...

Hi Pinkie,

I was bonded but I applied for a release and got it before I started this job.

- Shala