Twenty Fifth

|

Today marks my 25th Birthday. Just want to thank those who greeted me. Really means a lot to me.


What does your birthday means to you? For me, although there is nothing much happening today since I already celebrated it earlier with my family, there is still this special feeling like somehow everything I do today is special. Well, I was in a course the whole day so that wasn't much fun but yeah I guess it's something you remember. Like if I ask myself, "What did I do on my birthday in 2012?" Oh yeah, I was in a training. But I guess any memory is still a memory!

I also notice that every year on this day, I have trouble writing the date because I automatically want to write out my birth year out of habit. Anyone else does that?

On a different subject, I realised that London Olympics is starting in 9 days! Where have the time gone? I'm a fan of this kind of events so I'm quite excited about it. Tennis is definitely in the agenda, but so is diving and athletics! Can't wait!

0 comments: