And Found!!

|

Guess how this post is linked with an older post? If you scroll down a bit you'll see a 'Lost' so just link that with this to give a happy ending to the book now happily on the shelf at UBD Library. Yes, it's found! That's mean I don't have to pay for it (the amount doubles if you lost a book, y'know). Actually, I don't know how it's found, but this librarian offered to help me find the book when I wanted to pay for it. So I guess she found and scanned it. I wanna thank her for helping me out. The book wasn't flushed down the toilet after all...LOL that was my first thought when I lost it in the toilet. Now I learned my lesson: never hold an important book (esp. one you don't own) on your arms and stroll around the campus just because it doesn't fit in your bag. What do you do? Force it down your bag, even if it means tearing the zipper!

0 comments: