Best for Me

|

That's the name of the new song I made. It's somewhere between pop and alternative rock. very acoustic of course (what d'ya expect from an acoustic guitar?) Well, the lyrics about this lonely person trying to find her way in the obstacles of life, secretly liking this guy but have no guts to spill it. I'm not gonna post the lyrics here 'coz I hate critics! Lol.. It's just for fun and i'm not serious about it. Besides, there may be lots of grammatical errors too.

I bought a $1.80 umbrella recently but what the hell, u think it's gona work? I've tried it once and instead of opening like a dome shape, the spines jut out to the opposite side. That's why it's cheap I guess. Now it's just stuffed in my wardrobe somewhere. I may need it if I forgot my 'real' umbrella again. but i doubt it's gonna be of any help!

0 comments: